samedi 15 juin 2013

Oblivion Drone - Making Of

 Making a break in "Projet VII" with some hard surface modeling for a friend. Not the most accurate modeling job I've made but it looks like the model in the movie.

 SubD modeling with some dirty topology
I used splines to help me generate the bump maps.
Geometry was baked to texture on Ambient Occlusion channel, this way I could use the baked texture as reference to draw masks in Photoshop.
I mostly used Arch&Design materials,
Knald helped me a lot to generate parts I didn't want to model.
In the end I added sliders to control arms and guns positions.






More pictures are available on the 2013 gallery page of my website.

3 comments :

Anonyme a dit…

Any chance of posting the 3d files? It'd be much appreciated!

Vicktor a dit…

The reason I'm asking is that I have a 3d printer and I'd like to print one. There is an existing model out there, but your one is just that much better <3

1k0 a dit…

Hi Vicktor,
Unfortunately I can't give this model for free.